Meet the Long Beach Police Chief
Flint Wright, email@example.com
(click picture for larger image)
The Police Station is located at 212 Pacific Avenue South. Mailing address: P.O. Box 795, Long Beach, WA 98631. Phone Number: 360-642-2911. Fax: 360-642-5273. In an emergency call 911.
Long Beach Civil Service Commissioners:
- Bob Bonney
- Virgil Burger
- Gary Luethe
- David Glasson – Secretary
Policies & Forms:
- Beach Driving Rules – Long Beach Peninsula Area
- Vacation House Check Request
- Voluntary Statement
- Washington Access to Criminal History (WATCH)
- Washington State Department of Licensing
Burning Permit Information – Only Recreational Fires are allowed in Long Beach. Residential Burning or Land Clearing Burning is not allowed in Long Beach as of January 1, 2007.
- Land Clearing Burning is the outdoor burning of trees, stumps, shrubbery, or other natural vegetation from land clearing projects. A permit is required.
- Recreational Fires are cooking fires, bon fires, or campfires using charcoal or firewood that occur in designated area or on private property. Pile size is limited by county and or city. Recreational fires are not allowed within Lacey, Olympia, and Tumwater city limits without a permit.
- Residential Burning is the outdoor burning of leaves, clippings, prunings and other yard and gardening refuse originating on lands immediately adjacent and in close proximity to a human dwelling and burned on such lands by the property owner or his or her designee. Only one pile may be burned at a time. Pile size is limited by county and or city.
- Pacific County Fire District 1
- Olympic Region Clean Air Agency