June - September| Fridays 12 - 5 PM Downtown Long Beach
The Columbia-Pacific Farmers’ Market is on Facebook! Join in!Click here for the 2019 CPFM Vendor ApplicationClick here for the 2019 CPFM HandbookClick here for the 2019 CPFM Volunteer Application
What's it all about?The Columbia-Pacific region is located where the mighty Columbia River crashes into the Pacific Ocean. It is a region of spectacular wholesome foods, plucked straight from the land or the water and ready for the consumer. The Columbia-Pacific Farmers’ Market is an idea that has bubbled up in the community to have a place where the good food and farm crafts of the region can be bought directly from those who farm, ranch, fish, grow, produce packaged foods, or create farm-based crafts here.It is a market dedicated to supporting our working food producers and artisan crafters honoring their way of life, celebrating our unparalleled food, and getting together as a community to have fun.The market operates in downtown Long Beach June through September on Friday afternoons / early evenings, 12 pm to 5 pm. At the market, you talk with food purveyors while you purchase your week’s produce, seafood, meat, eggs and dairy, locally-made baked goods, regionally-made packaged foods, flowers and plants, on-site prepared foods, and artisan crafts. You can sit and listen to music or other entertainment, beat your friend at checkers, chat and dance with your neighbor, watch someone cook, or learn about a community non-profit organization. Later that evening, you could take in a Feast at one of several local restaurants, where you will eat foods from the market and learn what it is like to farm, fish, or ranch from those who do so. And you can always shop in downtown Long Beach. There isn’t a better way to start your weekend at the beach!
Our vision and mission statements, and core values.
Vision StatementThe vision of the Columbia-Pacific Farmers’ Market is to link regional farmers, fishers, growers, and producers with consumers, putting fresh, wholesome, regionally sourced foods in the hands of those who most need and desire them, thereby strengthening our citizens and visitors, our working food producers, our environment, our economy, and our community overall.
Mission StatementThe mission of the Columbia-Pacific Farmers’ Market is to strengthen the health of our citizens and visitors; increase sales of our regional food producers and local businesses; improve the environment; and build community. We will accomplish this mission by providing a marketplace where farmers, fishers, growers, and producers will directly sell their fresh, regionally-sourced goods to consumers; and where community members can come together on a regular basis in a pleasant, safe, and festive atmosphere.
Core ValuesThe core values of the Columbia-Pacific Farmers’ Market are as follows:
- We support regional farmers, fishers, growers, and producers by facilitating direct links to wholesale and retail purchasers of their goods.
- We support farmers, fishers, growers, and producers by providing land, guidance, financing, and infrastructure for a weekly farmers’ market.
- We support the environment, the economy, and human health by reducing the distance between the source of food and the consumer of that food.
- We build community by providing a regular meeting place for our citizens and visitors to shop, enjoy entertainment, and play with one another.
- We support the performing arts by providing a weekly entertainment venue.
- We support our local businesses by attracting citizens and visitors to the downtown business core on a weekly basis.
- We actively support children and their overall well-being by incorporating kid-friendly activities during the market.
VendorsHere are some of the vendors from last season. We'll do our best to keep this page updated. If you have questions, contact Market Manager Mallory Cox at 360/244-3921 or leave a message at email@example.com
Roots - Juice, Java and Salad Bar
111 1st Ave N
Ilwaco, WA 98624
2 Wildflower Lane
Naselle, WA 98638
Don Nisbett Art Gallery
167 Howerton Way SE
Ilwaco, WA 98624
Tide Creek Nursery
31455 Tide Creek Road
Rainier, OR 97048
Rainy Day Artistry
Tide Creek Nursery
2617 242nd Place
Ocean Park, WA 98640
Wooden lamps and Banks
282 Knappton Rd
- Blow Your Top - Horseradish
- Corral Drive-In
- Windy Ridge Organics
- 3 B's NW BBQ
- Libras Botanicals, LLC
- O'Hana Concessions
- Veronica Williams - Wild edibles
- Johnny's Fine Woodworking
- Olivers Gourmet
- Sylvia's Pickled Asparagus
- Shelburne Inn
- Garlic Gourmay
- Northwest Naturals
- Plates by Design
- Terry Hjorten Photography
- Hammered Frets
- Authentic African Arts
- Art Affects by Deano
- River Wave Foods
- Pashmina 2 Go
Please join us!
- Vendors: If you farm, fish, ranch, grow, make baked, processed, or on-site prepared goods from regional ingredients, or you make farm crafts and would like to be a market Vendor, please fill out an application. Also, our handbook is meant to assist Vendors to understand the Market and to find some resources you may find handy. Vendors look at our map of the market lay-out, so you can select your site. All of these can be found under "Documents," above. Call us at 360/244-3921 (Mallory, Market Manager) if you have any questions about the application, the handbook, or the Market and we can discuss it.
- Volunteers: If you’d like to help set up or tear down the market, assist Vendors, take head counts, assess market success, assist entertainers, keep an eye on the games, guest a farmer for the night, help sell market merchandise, or otherwise help out, we are glad to have you. Please call us at 360/244-3921 or leave a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our FriendsThe Columbia-Pacific Farmers’ Market is one of many markets in the Columbia-Pacific region. Some are food markets, others are art or craft markets, some do it all. These markets are fun, make the best of our region available to you, and are well worth a visit. We invite you to explore the following links to learn more about regional markets.
- Washington State Farmer's Market Association - Member Market Directory
- Ilwaco - Saturday Market at the Port of Ilwaco
- Raymond - Public Market on the Willapa
- Puget Island, Cathlamet - Two Islands Farm Market
- Salmon Creek
- Cannon Beach
- Kelso Bridge Market
- Grays Harbor Public Market (Farmers Market & Craft Fair)
- Grays Harbor Street Market
- Community Farmers Market - Chehalis
- Historic Lewis County Farmer's Market