Meet the City Council
City Council Members for 2016 & 2017 (left to right): Tye Caldwell, Holli Kemmer, Del Murry, Natalie Hanson, Mayor Jerry Phillips, Steven Linhart
City Council Members are elected for 4 years terms:
- Council Position 1: Steven Linhart
- Appointed 12/01/2008; Elected 11/03/2009, 11/08/2011, 11/03/2015
- Terms 12/01/2008-2009, 2010-2011, 2012-2015, 2016-2019
- Council Position 2: Tye Caldwell
- Elected 11/03/2015
- Terms 2011-2015
- Council Position 3: Del Murry
- Elected 11/08/2011, 11/03/2015
- Terms 2011-2015, 2016-2019
- Council Position 4: Natalie Hanson
- Elected 11/05/2013
- Term 01/01/2014- 12/31/2017
- Council Position 5: Holli Kemmer
- Appointed 2016-2017
City Council Meetings and Workshops
The City Council meets at 7:00 pm on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, or Tuesday if a holiday falls on Monday. Workshops are held prior to the City Council meeting as needed, refer to the agenda to see if a workshop is scheduled and the start time. The City Council meetings and workshops are held at the City of Long Beach City Hall – Council Chambers at 115 Bolstad Avenue West, Long Beach, WA 98631.
To request Council action during the Business portion of a Council meeting, contact the City Administrator at least one week in advance of a meeting.
American with Disabilities Act Notice: The City Council Meeting room is accessible to persons with disabilities. If you need assistance, contact the City Clerk at (360) 642-4421.